Enterprise Architect – Architect with experience in OSS/BSS Tech stack Integrations & rationalization, Prepaid Telco an advantage
- Work with all levels of Business units in understanding business problems and initiatives in preparation of AOP, Regional BSS Domain Architectural Strategy with proper risk management
- Work closely with different technical groups and SME’s & project architects to fulfil e2e solution objective
- Ensure the overall GIT architecture and design strategy is complied with for the assigned systems portfolio ensuring both efficiency and effectiveness of proposed solutions
- Provide end to end solution design on key Projects and Critical CRs that are integral to meet Business needs and growth
- 7 + years of Telco architecture and design management experience, with specific experience and expertise in corporate and core services.
- Strong ability to collaborate with Business / Vendors as well as BSS team members
- Bachelor or higher degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or IT with 10+ years of technical experience in Telecommunications.
- Must have a strong commercial background understanding the cost components involved application support and development
- Telco Knowledge knowing at least 3 of the following domains: Sales, Customer and Self-Help Portals, CRM, Fulfilment, Billing