- Be the first point of contact for business in all financial queries, analysis, and data
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis for better P&L management.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller’s organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews with key highlights.
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to finance management.
- Partner with business teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying inconsistencies, initiate action, and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate and highlight risks and opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Provide updates to finance and business on progress.
- Clear understanding of a Business Model
- Basic understanding of Finance Operations / Accounting
Qualification & Experience
- Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance from a tier 1 / tier 2 University or Business School with 5 to 7 years of Corporate Experience
- Demonstrate strong Communication, Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts and good team player
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills
- The candidate should have a proactive approach and be a self-starter