As a Senior Developer for Web and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), the candidate will help with critical digital transformation activities to lead and develop applications that optimize costs, drive efficiencies, and deliver business outcomes.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for us.
- Design, develop, implementation and testing of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts, system administrators, technical managers, project managers end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing Product Suite as required
- Deliver high quality, secure and high-performance web applications
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
- Provide technical guidance to junior AEM developers, follow best practices in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
- Be hands-on with the code and advocate leveraging the frameworks wherever possible over
- customizations for HTML, Scripting, Core Components etc.
- Collaborate with Onsite and offshore development teams with the design and implementation of web applications/sites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues as needed
- Help create collateral for efficient implementation of AEM projects
- Extensive knowledge in AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target,
- Experience with dispatcher settings, cloud configurations and development instances setup
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and backend technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience with Angular orsimilar web application framework
- Experience working in an Agile teamo
- 5+ years of Adobe AEM experience, 7 + years of experience in the relevant field
- Deep understanding of web technologies especially HTL and sightly
- Strong Java/J2EE development background
- Strong knowledge of accessibility compliance for interactive web sites – WCAG2.0
- Knowledge of UI best practices and OWASP security standards is a plus
- Working knowledge of Struts frameworks is a plus
- Experience with REACTJS and NodeJS is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus.