- Development of APIs & server-side logic
- Definition and maintenance of the central and replica database
- ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Must have hands-on experience of Relational databases (like MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, etc).
- Knowledge of NO-SQL based databases, MongoDB preferred.
- Understanding of in-memory caching engines like Redis or Memcached.
- Good knowledge of RESTful API and Microservices.
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like express / loopback
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth 2.0
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git & CI/CD Environment